Drill delivery systems are available in 4 main styles :
1. Side arm delivery ~ with multiple folding arms,with horizontal swivel, fixed to a wall or within cabinetry "garage", under the worktop on dentist's side.
2. Mobile cart based delivery ~ on castor bases with an umbilical connecting air / electrics to a floor box.
3. Over the patient arm, fixed to the chair via a bracket on the Spitoon side. Options: UK or Eurostyle hoses.
4. Chair mounted, usually on the (rear) floor plate : this functions like a side arm or cart but is neater & less cluttered (without the umbilical hose which is a trip hazard / prone to being trampled)
Entry Level Specs : 3in1 Syringe,3 handpiece hoses (non optic) + Clean water bottle kit (All NEW)
PRICES : from £ 995 +VAT (for preowned entry level drill delivery systems, supplied fully refurbished, with NEW items as detailed above, serviced & tested)
(PRICE RANGE : £995 - 1495 + VAT ~ depending on the specs, style & manufacturer)
Optional extras : individually priced NEW items (preinstalled & tested)
* Fibre Optic Source @ £ 295 +VAT
* Optic Hoses @ £ 79 +VAT
* Scalers PIEZO ( EMS style) From £ 395 +VAT
* Micromotor Kits : BIEN AIR from £ 2495 +VAT
* OTHER items : POA
IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT NOW !
Price: £ 995.00 + VAT excludes Delivery & Installation