We are Unique
The UK’s largest professional dental dealer for preowned equipment , refurbished to an extremely high standard. Final result is always immaculate showroom condition aesthetics and function without the price tag !
Equipment Build Quality
Must be exceptionally good , predictable & easy to use, acceptable to both NHS & PRIVATE clinics , with optional upgrades to
your exact prescription
Simple & Easy To Service Equipment
By most experienced competent dental engineers, who should not need specialist training or expensive parts or repair delays, to minimise your down time.
We offer greatly reduced prices for our REFURBISHED ( & NEW) equipment deals ! ( we’ll haggle / do part exchanges / may buy your old kit ! ), Upto 50 % £ saving, off RRP on some items.
We have a very special niche in the dental world
Why we are unique, with a very special niche in the dental world
The UK's largest professional preowned dental equipment dealer
25+ year trading record
We offer you a wide range of the most popular, tried & tested equipment
All equipment has 100% careful service & maximal refurbishment
All restored to "showroom condition" aesthetics & predictable functionality
Simple & Easy To Service
Dentistry makes more than enough demands on our profession ........so our approach from the beginning has been to choose our equipment carefully and make it as simple and reliable as possible !
Our in house engineers know how to strip equipment to component level and rebuild all the preowned or budget price new equipment that we sell
Our service/refurbishment goes through 10 stringent (QC) quality control stages :
1. 1st test : Full checks on arrival prior to in house refurbishment
2. Strip and replace all parts below par, worn or malfunctioning.
(We eliminate compromise = no service calls under warranty = a happy, working dentist = less overall cost to us ! )
3. .Change or paint any plastics or paintwork that is worn or faded.
4. New 3in1 syringes, water bottle kits, hoses for handpieces and suction manifolds, where appropriate.
5. New upholstery to your prescription / colours.
6. 2nd Test: Reassemble all items for 2nd lot of tests and final service in our workshops.
7. Deinstall carefully &
load on our van ready for delivery & installation on client site
8. 3rd Test : after installation ~ function tests on site.
9. Handover to you with equipment demo & owner’s manuals.
10. Follow up courtesy phone call to you a week later ( to check all OK = everyone smiling !)
We fully appreciate the ever increasing costs to dentists running their practice and really pride ourselves in providing fully working preowned equipment @ upto 50 % less cost than the equivalent NEW RRP equipment price.
Finance from all the competitive lenders makes many equipment items more affordable so why compromise on your equipment needs and add stress to your working day ? Subject to stock we can deliver quickly on your equipment wishlist !
- +44 (0)1275 853323
- +44 (0) 1275 343228
- Monday to Friday : 9 – 5 pm All viewing including weekends by prior appointment
- Unit 9 Carey Developments | Tweed Rd | Clevedon | N. Somerset | BS21 6RR | UK
Copyright ©2006-2017. All rights reserved by Dental Saver, UK.